- 43-acre premier Class A office park owned and managed by British American.
- Strategically located in the geographic center of the Capital Region
- Conveniently located for employees who commute from Albany, Schenectady, Saratoga and Rensselaer Counties.
- Within three minutes of the area’s major highways: the New York State Thruway, I-87,
I-90, Route 7 and Route 5.
- Direct visibility from the Albany International Airport.
- Newly improved road system surrounding British American Plaza. The park will provide a single traffic light controlled entrance/exit, pedestrian sidewalks and a fitness path.
- Extensive recreation, shopping and dining just minutes away.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure.
Accessible to many convenient, cost efficient amenities including: daycare facilities, dining, hotel accommodations, meeting/convention facilities and public transportation.
Within minutes of the area's major highways and adjacent to the Albany International Airport, Airport Park is the premier site for many Fortune 500 companies and prominent regional associations. Its 350 acres are strategically located in the geographical center of the Capital Region, making a convenient commute for employees from surrounding counties.
In addition to reliable and experienced on-site property management services, Airport Park also boasts several amenities to serve its tenants:
- Hotel accommodations
- Proposed hotel on-site
- 300,000 total square feet
- Ample parking
- 71% green space on site
- Covered executive parking available
- Visible from the Albany International Airport
- Located 1 mi. from exit 4 off I-87 Northway
- Adjacent to Shaker Ridge Country Club &
Hilton Garden Inn
- Daycare facility
- Delicatessen with delivery
- Meeting facilities
- Multi-use fitness trail that runs through the park
- Public transportation
- Available storage space
- Electric vehicle charging station